Important Contact Information
If you would prefer a printed copy, please call (877) 535-4646.
Discrimination is Against the Law
Premera Blue Cross complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Enrollment and Billing
| 951 E Third Ave, Spokane, WA 99202
|| Tyler Allred, Trust Finance Director
| Phone: 509-535-4646
|| Ken Arneson, Trust Account Administrator
| Fax: 509-533-1947
|| Sheryl Redding-Hutson,Compliance Coordinator
||Erin Nelson, Eligibility, Enrollments
|| Darla Kalloch,Eligibility &Enrollments
- Questions regarding enrollment should be addressed to Darla Kalloch.
- New Enrollment, Enrollment Change and Waiver, forms should be submitted to email@example.com via email or faxed to the TPM Trust Office (509) 533-1947.
- Questions regarding billing should be addressed to Ken Arneson, Trust Account Administrator.
COBRA & Terminations
- COBRA is administered by the TPM Trust.
- Please contact TPM for any questions in regards COBRA or premium payments.
- Termination notices or COBRA qualifying event forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org via email or faxed to the TPM Trust Office (509) 533-1947.
MEDICAL and RX
- Coverage is administered by Premera Blue Cross for all states except Oregon and a small part of Washington, which uses LifeWise.
- Please contact Premera, LifeWise of OR or LifeWise of WA for questions regarding medical claims questions or pre-authorization questions.
VSP Signature Network VSP.com (800) 877-7195
- The TPM Vision plan is administered through the VSP Signature Network.
- Please contact VSP for vision questions and submission of claims.
- Identify yourself as a participant in VSP Signature program when you see your eye doctor.
Life and Disability
Group Life Insurance, Group Short-term Disability
Coverage is provided by Symetra.
Please contact TPM for questions regarding coverage and benefits.