Transparency in Coverage (available after July 1, 2022)
Premera Machine Readable File (MRF) Hub
Cigna Machine Readable File (MRF) Hub
Enrollment and Billing
|951 E Third Ave, Spokane, WA 99202||Tyler Allred, Trust Finance Director|
|Phone: 509-535-4646||Ken Arneson, Trust Account Administrator|
|Fax: 509-533-1947||Sheryl Redding-Hutson, Compliance Coordinator|
|Darla Kalloch, Eligibility & Enrollments|
- Questions regarding enrollment should be addressed to Darla Kalloch 509-535-4646.
- New Enrollment, Enrollment Change and Waiver, forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org via email or faxed to the TPM Trust Office (509) 533-1947.
- Questions regarding billing should be addressed to Ken Arneson, Trust Account Administrator.
COBRA & Terminations
- COBRA is administered by the TPM Trust.
- Please contact TPM for any questions in regards COBRA or premium payments.
- Termination notices or COBRA qualifying event forms should be emailed to email@example.com via email or faxed to the TPM Trust Office (509) 533-1947.
MEDICAL and RX
|Premera Blue Cross||BIN 610014||RX Group #: BCWAPDP||(800) 722-1471||www.premera.com|
RX Group# 3344399
- Coverage is administered by Premera Blue Cross for all states except Oregon and a small part of Washington, which uses LifeWise.
- Please contact Premera, LifeWise of OR or LifeWise of WA for questions regarding medical claims questions or pre-authorization questions.
|Delta Dental||www.deltadentalwa.com||Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org||(800) 554-1907|
VSP Signature Network VSP.com (800) 877-7195
- The TPM Vision plan is administered through the VSP Signature Network.
- Please contact VSP for vision questions and submission of claims.
- Identify yourself as a participant in VSP Signature program when you see your eye doctor.
Life and Disability
Group Life Insurance, Group Short-term Disability
Coverage is provided by Symetra.
Please contact TPM for questions regarding coverage and benefits.