Start Your Membership
Timber Products Manufacturers Association is open to all businesses and associations that have a relationship to the wood products industry including, but not limited to:
- Growing Trees for Harvest
- Forest and Land Management
- Shaping or Otherwise Processing Wood
- Manufacturing an End Product Made with Wood
- Warehousing and Distribution of Wood Products
- Installation of Wood Products
- Building Material Supplies Retailing
- Log Home Manufacturing
- Advocacy on Behalf of Timber and Wood Products Industries
- Transportation of Timber and Wood Products
- Consulting Services to the Timber and Wood Products
Associate Membership may be granted to businesses who are not qualified to be a regular member such as accounting firms, professional service providers and others who work closely with the wood products industry, but who are not directly engaged in the wood products industry.
TPM Member Application
To proceed with an application, follow these steps:
- Fill out the TPM Membership Application form completely.
- Choose one of the following methods to submit the application:
Send the completed application as an attachment to email@example.com
Via US Mail:
Print the completed application and mail it to the following address:
951 East Third Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.