Association Membership Eligibility
Regular Membership in the Timber Products Manufacturers Association is open to all businesses and associations that have a substantial involvement in the timber and wood products industries including:
- Growing Trees for Harvest
- Forest and Land Management
- Shaping or Otherwise Processing Wood
- Manufacturing an End Product Made with Wood
- Warehousing and Distribution of Wood Products
- Installation of Wood Products
- Building Material Supplies Retailing
- Log Home Manufacturing
- Advocacy on Behalf of Timber and Wood Products Industries
- Transportation of Timber and Wood Products
- Consulting Services to the Timber and Wood Products Industries
Associate Membership may be granted to businesses who are not qualified to be a regular member such as accounting firms, professional service providers and others who sell products or services to regular members, but who are not directly engaged in a traditional timber and wood products industry operation.
Please call TPM (877) 535-4646 if you have any question regarding your eligibility to participate in the TPM Association.